JAMOJIE - BAD CHARGIE TEE
The pop Caribbean slang the term "Bad Chargie" is synonymous with a rider or BFF. The Bad Chargie emojie depicts someone who will get into what every trouble you want to get into, essentially there through thick and thin, a real Bad Chargie.
This thick yet soft cotton tee has a classic fit and comes in unisex sizes. It is soft to the touch but sturdy enough to manage repeated use. is available in Sapphire (Blue) , Grey and Navy.
QUICK CARE GUIDE
- Warm wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not Dry Clean.
- Tumble Dry on low to preserve print.
- 4.2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton.
- Ash is 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Classic fit
- Pre-shrunk to retain size and fit after several washes.
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams